Friday, November 12, 2010

contd...random Ramble

as if anyone is interested in my random ramble...bt here i go again...

What's in this week:
1. Thinking thin - Got to tell myself every now and then that i am fabulous and am losing weight and looking thin. it works for everyone and i am sure it will work for me too...
2. Taking care of skin - lately my skin has been behaving crazy, with painful ache all over my cheeks n chin. problem is i hv been ignoring it also, just washing face twice a day(**sheepishly admitting sometimes skipping night routine). Will do facial every 3 days and will apply clay mask every alternate day, i am sure this ache will be gone soon. contemplating on facial...bt from a place which specializes in facials on a acne prone skin.
3. Exercise - got to do at least 30 min exercise everyday...
4. Waking up early - will start with 10 min each 3 days. half hour and I can accommodate my morning exercise.

What's out this week:
1. Greasy Food - no matter everyone in house in having it, i am not going to eat greasy food
2. Sugar intake - Got to stop eating sweets and frequency of tea(i think i already do that, occasional splurges are the killer.
3. Inhibitions to travel alone - 2.5 months in Bangalore i still have inhibitions in traveling alone. this weekend i will shun these inhibitions and go to MG Road...yeah for me...
4. Keeping room unkempt - yes i love throwing things around and it is so convenient(hubby also pampers me as he doesn't seem to mind my carelessness)...gt to inculcate more aesthetic sense...

Last 2 weeks have passed by in a blink. with my parents in Bangalore, most of time was spent in chatting and being at home. Hope they had a nice time here, i miss them....a lot !!!

No comments: