Friday, May 26, 2006

I am missing my friends today....


Its a friday again...time to enjoy...every1 in the office looks so happy..!! A guy just passed by my office...he was hopping like a bird...he s apparently very happy...!!

God i am missing all my friends...

From childhood friends to people i share this bond now...they all mean so much to me!! These are the people who have helped me in evolving as a person...!! I guess that what friends are for...they help you mould your thought process. I have friends who are always there to give me a call of caution whenever they feel i am going in the wrong direction...there are 1 who have taught me to look into the eyes of the world..there are some who have given me best of professional advice...there are some who have helped me dot at the moment i did want sum1 to help me,bt was reluctant to ask for help!!


My friends laugh with me, they cry with me, they share my anxieties, they share my frustrations, they amend my hastiness, they bring clamness to me, they show me hope, they show me direction, they pamper me like a queen. They make me feel proud when they share their problems and secrets with me...while listening to them...i always feel that sense of responsibility...

My friends have taught me, that one of the most beautiful relation that can ever exist in life s friendship...when there is nothing there is hope...n there are friends.... :)

and today when everybody after office will go bac to their friends n loved ones...i'll b alone...!! Bt then life is about moving on and finding new bonds of friendship...this is also 1 thing which my friends have taught...

Well even i can hop and walk around today...i am blessed with such amazing friends...i am happy and have nothing to complain... !!

4 comments:

Dewaker Basnet said...

am sure ur frens are missing u equally..knowing the person u are and have been...:)

catch 22 said...

U started out in a sober mood but gave a happy ending :). Yep u make new friends everyday and for few people friends are the only reason why they are still alive. Drop in anytime u like, after all what are friends for :)

lightmatic said...

Indeed friends are quite an important part of our lives......

FumingSalmon said...

@Dewaker - i m sure they must b missing me...i take up so much of their time :-D now they wud b having so much of spare time...

@nishu - welcome to my blog. No intensions of making anybody sad...hope u r with ur frnds!!

@catch22 - yupp when its a talk abt friends, things have to be happy. These are bunch of ppl we do expect so less and get so much in return. We share such precious things with them...our dreams n aspirations.

@blade - yaa they are important and best part s we can make friends, God hasnt already choosen them for us...like relatives :)