Monday, May 22, 2006

I love mondays...


I love mondays....because they make us realize how good is tuesday, wednesday for that matter even thrusday..!! This day takes us to a state where we jump on the mention of name "friday"...n we dont even bother to name sunday n saturday separately...they r plain flat vknd :)

Its starts from sunday morning only...the realization that next day s monday!! When u lazily yawn in ur bed...the clock on the side table shows 10...bt no panic...think abt a hot cup of tea...n happily smile thinking life s so beautiful...then suddenly the realization dawns...next day is gonna b monday...ahead r 5 days when u r always short of time...!! and by the time its 4 in the evening I am totally in grip of a depression.... that next day is a "Monday"....

See the state of Monday blues that i am blogging at 1 in afternoon...leaving every work aside...!! Bt soon work will crop up like wild weed, i'll get busy and i m sure the week will pass in a blink...wow i love M(ondays)....nope...i love My optimism more....:-D

5 comments:

Dewaker Basnet said...

hey the linking of days is good :) appreciate that :)

catch 22 said...

Monday how much I hate them, but for past couple of weeks I haven been minding them much cos I will be back to my system after the weekends and I get to read lots of blogs ;)

FumingSalmon said...

@Catch22 - mondays used to be fun during school days..chance to meet friends after 2 days. I had this best friend of mine, we used to miss each other so much, that we used to write letters and bring them across on mondays to share...lol...school days....we do all crazy things :)

catch 22 said...

Yeah school days crazy days, there are so many stupid things I have done during my school which will bring a smile on my face whenever I think abt them.

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@ruler,
Hmm....I love your optimism too ;)
Got to change perspectives when we can't change facts, right? I totally agree!