Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I hate....



I hate whn ppl try n rite in all abbrevtns availble in ths cybr wrld..th sms lingo thy say... ;-)

I hate when ppl blog without wihtout editing what thet hv writn why shud i spend my precious, time reading a unedited blog...

I hate getting books as B'day gifts...

I hate incessant crying babies...

I hate love stories where the hero and/or heroine dies in end...

I hate to read articles/news stating that middle east fundamentalists think that Islam is in danger. A religion as beautiful as that cannt fade away.

I hate commercials...

I hate so called thrillers full of useless fight scenes...i hate jakie Chang !!

I hate waiting at airports...

I Hate when ppl cook odd combinations for food...there shud b sum symphony...

I hate over decorated homes...

I hate thinking what other ppl may hate...

I hate girls who try to immitate jennifer Aniston...

I hate girls who want to b tomboys...

I hate ppl who comment on everything...

I hate wet towels on bed...

I hate possing for snaps...what should i do with my hands and legs and head....

I hate ultra clean rooms...looks more like hotel rooms

I hate guys who are just trying to prove how smart they are....

I hate guys who dont knw how to cook...:-)

I hate to be normal all the time...

4 comments:

catch 22 said...

Phew Long hate list. Would like to see the I Like list soon :)

FumingSalmon said...

i knw a big list...n hate s too big word to use...i realized that later...

yupp th like/love list s on its way...its a really long list !!

catch 22 said...

Really long list? Am waiting with bated breath.;)

Dewaker Basnet said...

hey when's the love list coming?
dont forget to write icecreams ;)

u hate men who dont cook? ahem :)