Thursday, September 29, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 1(W1)


This is to document the day 1 of my diet.

Breakfast 
Started the day with a cup of herbal tea(no caffeine); ate breakfast after 45 min of waking up.
Breakfast was oatmeal with cut up apple on top

Snack 1
Mango. I got frozen organic mango from Traders Joe; yumm!!

Lunch
Minestrone soup. This soup has tomatoes as the fruit, so I didn't eat any fruit for lunch

Snack 2
An apple Cup of warm ginger herbal tea(no caffeine)

Dinner
Red kidney beans Broccoli stir fry Brown rice pasta

Bedtime Chamomile Tea

Exercise - T25 Alpha Cardio, was not able to do much with splitting headache.

Water - 70 oz

Mood Diary - I had splitting headache all day, it got really worst in the evening. I was not able to eat my dinner on time and so was miserable by the end of the day

No comments: