Thursday, September 29, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 3(W1)

Breakfast
Started the day with a cup of herbal tea(no caffeine); ate snack after 30 min waking up. 3 egg whites + cucumber

Snack 1/Breakfast
Egg scramble with lots of veggies + lime juice(Stevia)

Lunch
Confetti Salad

Snack 2
3 egg whites Cup of warm ginger herbal tea(no caffeine)

Dinner
Three pepper egg souffle + cucumber

Exercise - Hammer

Water - 70 oz

Mood Diary - Feeling so much better today, slight headache but bearable, I am so much happier today. Till yesterday I was thinking of not going ahead with this diet, but today I am hopeful, so will definitely complete this week. If you think about it, it is just 28 days and in context of the whole life and if this 28 days can do amazing things to my body then why not. I am motivated to finish all 28 days; let us see; may be weight change on Sunday might inspire me or demotivate me!!

No comments: