Friday, September 30, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 4(W1)



Here is the log of activities -

Breakfast
Started the day with a cup of herbal tea(no caffeine); ate snack after 30 min waking up. 3 egg whites + cucumber

Snack 1/Breakfast
Egg scramble with lots of veggies + lime juice(Stevia)

Lunch
Confetti Salad

Snack 2
3 egg whites Cup of warm ginger herbal tea(no caffeine)

Dinner
Three pepper egg souffle

Exercise - None

Water - 70 oz

Feeling - Ok the way things are going I think I can do this diet next week as well. I was dreading phase 2, and though it is still difficult and I think I wont eat egg or omelete for next 3 days, I am doing fine. My energy levels are good, headache is gone. Though my shark week started today, I have no pain what so ever(bit f bloating and heaviness though). I was thinking that no having caffeine will make me sluggish, on the contrary it is making me more alert

Cravings - Added this section today because I can craving chai a lot and also someone in the cubicle next to me was eating pizza, the smell almost killed me. I am also craving normal Indian food, steamy dal and rice or normal curry with roti; which I believe I can eat in phase 2 which is good. Few more hours to go for this day.

Note to self - Sleep early, waking up late makes me unbearable hungry and phase 2 snack means eat egg whites!

No comments: