Friday, September 30, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 5(W1)

Breakfast
Started the day with a cup of herbal tea(no caffeine); ate 4 cashews as I was very hungry.

Breakfast
Tapioca pudding+ Stevia+coconut + strawberry + ate some carrots as veggies

Snack 1
Actually didn't feel like having a snack, I guess the fat from the breakfast made me feel full

Lunch
Black Bean and Wild rice Salad (Feeling stuffed after that)

Snack 2
Had to get Hummus to eat with my veggies, but couldn't get it. so will eat veggies only.

Dinner
Veggie Chilli

Exercise - Second day of shark week, might skip workout, might go for a walk

Water - 70 oz

Mood Diary - I think I have more mental clarity as now that I have given up tea and coffee. My energy level is higher and I am sleeping better, I do not need an alarm and it is easier to get out of bed. Still energy slum at around 2-3 in afternoon, but then I drink chlorophyll water or drink ginger aid non caffeine herbal tea. I think right now I am very motivated to do week 2 of FMD, yaay for that. I might still stick to recipe mentioned in the book or cookbook, plus might not be able to eat egg on day 3 and 4 as it is Navratre next week and though I do not keep fast, I think I cannot eat so much egg though!!

Cravings - Watermelon and of course my evening Tea.

No comments: