Monday, October 03, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 6 and 7(W1)

Weekends are usually considered the nemesis of any diet or even clean eating. I wont be surprised when people say they ate so clean all week but weekend eating and binging undid all the hard work of the week. Well thanksully I was not so bad on my day 6 and 7, not perfect but not completely derailed. Here is a brief overview of what i ate

Day 6
Breakfast
Tapioca+ cinnamon+cashews

Snack 1
Cashews+ coconut chips

Lunch
Rice(Had to eat white rice as I was too lazy to cook brown rice)+Spinach Dal+ cabbage


Snack 2
Veggies. But we went out grocery and I was staving by the time we were back, had to buy roasted grams from Indian grocery store, not the healthiest choice, but that was the best I could think of when resisting my temptation to eat some yummy Indian food.

Dinner
Rice Noodle Soup


Day 7
Breakfast
Oatmeal+ cinnamon+cashews+coconut flakes

Snack 1
Cashews+ coconut chips

Lunch
Rice(Had to eat white rice as I was too lazy to cook brown rice)+kidney beans+roasted cauliflower


Snack 2
Hummus + Veggies. Again went out and was super hungry, so ate some popcorn.

Dinner
Black Bean+Wild Rice+ roasted brocolli

If you ask me I think I survived well, It could have been lot worst as the temptations are many. so far so good.

Now the big question, how much weight did I loose. Well Saturday I weighted myself and I was at 142pounds(which is like 4 pounds less than on last monday); however on sunday I weighted 145 pounds(really can a person fluctuate so much in a day). Anywho, I have decided not to bother too much about the number on scale. I am feeling leaner and better and that what matters.

No comments: