Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 2 Day 10(W2) - P2


Now this may deserve a separate blog post, but today I tried a new way of cooking egg whites and I think I am never looking back now. It is going to make phase 2 so much easier in terms of egg whites tasting much better, no wastage of egg whites(as most of it gets stuck on the pan) and best part, no cleaning. I 'baked' my Egg Whites, just took three eggs, salt and pepper; beat them well and pour it in a foil(made like a bucket of the foil). Put it in for baking for 10 minutes and then scrap the egg whites from the foil. It came out clean and then just threw away the foil. The egg white tastes so much better like this. I am not sure how I came up with this idea, but hell yes I love it!!

Snack 1
3 egg whites

Breakfast
3 egg whites + Broccoli + lemon juice(2)


Lunch
Sprouted Tofu + Broccoli

Snack 2
2 Egg White + 2 Persian cucumbers

Dinner
Margerita Pizza + 2 oz of carrot cake.
Yes I completely deviated from my diet for dinner as it was my marriage anniversary and we went out for dinner and carrot cake was the celebratory cake. Not even an ounce of guilt here, the diet is a life style but marriage anniversary happens only once a year.

Exercise 
None

Additional Notes -
If its about how I am feeling, well I am feeling terribly low. I have always maintained the saying that weight loss is a lot about mental fitness; for me that is where at times I fail. Life happens and that causes so many setbacks, today is one of those days; but will not spoil my progress my a binge. Today is my marriage anniversary so might have to go out to eat; again it has to be one of those no guilt eating day. Losing weight is a journey, but my anniversary is not going to happen again till next one year.

No comments: