Friday, November 04, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 2 Day 12(W2) - P3

Breakfast
Oatmeal(1/2 cup cooked)+cashew and coconuts(1/4 cup) + one persian cucumber.

Snack 1
Didn't get to eat anything for this snack as I was in a meeting marathon. That is ok, anyways I was sitting all the time.

I did have golden milk made from Almond Milk as first thing in the morning, may be that can count as morning snack

Lunch
I recently recently realized that Phase 3 lunch doesn't include grains. I think I ate grains for lunch on all Phase 3 days. Anyways have corrected my mistake ever since.

Cauliflower roasted in Olive Oil + Black Beans + Peaches(frozen)

Snack 2
Red Bell Pepper + Celery + Almond butter

Dinner
Egg plant curry cooked in olive oil + brown rice tortilla

Exercise 
None


Additional Notes -
I am bit hesitant to weight myself tomorrow, just because I think I might not have lost weight, rather might have crawled back in 140 range. I know I should not bother so much about the weight as far as I can fit into my clothes in a better way; but still that number is a psychological barrier. 

No comments: