Monday, November 07, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 2 Day 15(W3) - P1



It is surprising shift in my perspective, I look forward to starting a new week on this diet. Hopefully my fight with food might finally get over. This draining conflict has been happening for decades, a vicious cycle of eating food and then feeling the effects it had on me; being enemy with food as it is causing me to gain weight but then lured in by my deceiving tongue. I might make peace with food eventually; not there yet, not even half way there but hopefully will move towards it.

Breakfast
Oatmeal + 2 egg whites + small apple

Snack 1
Apple

Lunch
Veg Curry + brown rice + Mango

Its the same Veg curry this week as well, i think this is one thing I can eat again and again and not get bored with it. Also a special mention of Mango, it was so sweet and delicious; with a desert like this who needs cake and pastries

Snack 2
Apple

Dinner
Veg Curry + brown rice tortilla

Exercise 

Additional Notes -

No comments: