Friday, November 04, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 2 Day 13 and Day 14(W2) - P3

Weekends are usually tough, especially when there are outings and gatherings planned. I did try to stick to the diet in whichever meal possible, but then some other meals were not even close to the recommended diet plan. No I didn't drink though.

Brief over view of what I ate over the weekend

Breakfast
Saturday and Sunday
Egg Omlete + veggies

Lunch
Saturday
Leftover from Dinner yesterday, but didn't have the lentils.

Sunday
Roasted Cauliflower + lentil

Dinner
Saturday
Indian meals with curry, Dal, naan, Mango Lassi and cake and ras malai. No guilt though, it happens once in a while so I am ok with what I ate.

Sunday
Had zucchini soup, for fat content had almond milk with coconut oil and coconut chips

Additional Notes:
I did weight myself on Sunday morning and I was back up at 144 pounds, weights myself after few hours it was 140 something I believe. So moral of the story is I need to buy a new weighing scale.

No comments: