Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 2 Day 22(W4) - P1

Breakfast
Oatmeal + 2 egg whites + pomegranate

Snack 1
Apple

Lunch
Veg Curry + brown rice tortilla + Mango

Snack 2
Persimmon

Dinner
Thai soup (Veg) with rice noodles.
May be not 100% diet approved, but this is the best I could do for dinner yesterday.

Exercise 
None

Additional Notes -
If there is just one thing I have to say about this diet it would be that this diet is all about food prep. Ironically the kind of food which supports and ignites our metabolism is not very readily available. I am not so well prepared for this week in terms of food prep and I can see how easy it is to get caught up in life and eat whatever is there infront of you. But I am determined to finish strong so I am not throwing in the towel yet.

No comments: