Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 2 Day 9(W2) - P1

In my attempt to be back on track I resisted my temptation to eat Diwali sweets and snacks, was successful at least in the morning.

Breakfast

Oatmeal + 2 egg whites + small apple

Snack 1
3 Oranges

Lunch
Veg Curry + brown rice tortilla + 2 oranges
This Veg curry is one of my favorite recipe from the cookbook and for this phase. It has good taste and I can eat it many times without feeling bored.

Snack 2
3 baby oranges

Dinner
Veg Curry + brown rice tortilla

Exercise 
Core Cardio

Additional Notes -
Ok ate one Halloween candy. I didn't even enjoy it!! I am feeling very blah today, may be bit of an exercise might help so looking forward to going home and doing some exercise at home. Did had a headache today.

No comments: