Thursday, March 16, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 10(W2) - P2


Phase 2 day 1 didn't go as bad as I expected, main reason for my hesitation was I was home(snowed in) and thought probably that would mean I would binge on something off the list; but I did fairly well; kind of proud of myself.

Snack 1
Detox Smoothie + 1 egg white
This time I could use Kale, it is difficult to drink because of texture, but one thing I want to mention is that it is surprisingly fulling; I was not hungry for hours. Breakfast timing got shifted to lunch because I didnt feel like eating anything. It actually became my breakfast.

Breakfast/Lunch
3 egg whites + broccoli + red pepper

Snack 2
Chocolate mug cake + 1 egg white + cucumber
You know what I think I am going to give up on this chocolate mug cake recipe; no matter how I try it always comes out tasting yucky...I still cannot believe how can anything chocolaty taste so bad.

Dinner
Tempeh Vegetable Stew(Cook book recipes).

I think it has a version of the recipe on Hailey's website as well. This is good. I know I am breaking the rule of the diet that if you are not vegan you should eat egg whites, but truth be told I do not think I can eat egg white for dinner without throwing up. A girl has got to remain sane and hence I opted for this; I know the results may not be drastic, but then I am ok with that. Right now I am aiming to lose 2 pounds a week which will put me into the place of lowest weight since I had my daughter i.e.132 pounds. If I am able to achieve that I think I would say my diet has been successful. 

Water
I think I did hit the goal of 70 oz, but I didn't count the glasses; it is kind of tough to do that when at home.

Exercise 
Body Beast - Build chest/Tri

Now this doesn't feel as such when it comes to working out; I am used to lot of sweating even during strength training so this was not much of a burn(might feel the burn after one day). Added a small session of some leg exercises in the evening; was interrupted by cuddles of a little monster!!

Additional Comments

A successful day as per my books; oh I did eat handful of spicy peanuts as I was going insane...but those 10 peanuts were enough to kick my craving off the curve.

No comments: