Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 16(W3) - P1


Breakfast
1 cup Oatmeal + 1 Cup strawberries/Blueberries

Snack 1
1 cup Frozen Mango

Lunch
Vegetarian Lentil Chili + Brown Rice tortilla + Orange

Snack 2
Apple

Dinner
Vegetarian Lentil Chili + Sweet Potato 

Water
Hit the goal of 70 oz 
Had been drinking Cranberry Herbal Tea.

Exercise 
Insanity Max30 sweat Interval
I think I did better in this workout than my performance in last workout. a Pre-workout will help a lot but I am not taking any pre-workout right now as it has caffeine; may be after FMD i will do a month of InsanityMax30 with pre-workout boost!


Additional Notes -
So disasters happen and today out of blue I binged, I ate 2 Oreos and two thin mint scout cookies; not my proudest moment but I am not going to spoil my rest of the day because of this. Slip up happens and this one thing is not going to spoil my whole journey. There have been times when I looked past all the food temptations and today was not one them. 

No comments: