Monday, March 20, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 13 and 14 (W2) - P3

Breakfast
Saturday - I am going blank on what I ate for breakfast on Saturday.
Sunday - Veggie omlete + sweet potato

Snack 1
Saturday - Carrots + coconut
Sunday -  Carrots + coconut

Lunch
Saturday - Going blank on what I ate for lunch
Sunday - Miso Soup

Snack 2
Saturday - Carrots + coconut
Sunday - Sample trifle which we made at the art center.

Dinner
Saturday - Miso Soup
Sunday - Bellpepper curry + lentils + rice

Water
Hit the goal of 70 oz 

Exercise 
Saturday - 21 DFX Yoga
Sunday - Rest Day

Additional Comments
So yes weekend did strike hard as always; not that I didn't say to countless temptations(and I am proud of that) but I think I could have done better(it was actually worse than last weekend). Anyways what is done is done, cannot do much about it. New week, fresh start!!

No comments: