Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 15(W3) - P1

Starting Weight – 139 pounds (weight increased by 1 pound from last week). Yes that is depressing and yes it takes lot of courage to be ok with these results and start a new week! You do feel like giving up and for a change let it go as easy as it can be; tired of restrictive eating; but then more than weight loss it is about the healthy life style changes and I am thankful that I am working towards that. This very thought made me do my meal preps yesterday night and press play for cardio in the morning!

Breakfast
1 cup Oatmeal + 1 Cup strawberries

Snack 1
1 cup Frozen Mango

Lunch
Vegetarian Lentil Chili + Brown Rice tortilla + Orange

Snack 2
Apple + cucumber

Dinner
Vegetarian Lentil Chili + Brown Rice pasta

Water
Hit the goal of 70 oz 

Exercise 
Insanity Max30 Cardio Challenge
This is a killer workout, no joke seriously insane! But I enjoyed it!

Additional Notes -
Today was impeccable in terms of food, but that is usually the case with Phase1, it is phase 2 and surprisingly more over phase 3 which are a problem! Anyways, this week's phase 3 is actually I-burn, ditto for week 4. Feels like my loss in terms of weight is stalled, but I think I will keep pushing, it is not that I am starving! I already excited about last week of FMD and so looking forward to plan my next one month, there are lot of combinations and plans going out in my mind!

No comments: