Friday, March 17, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 11(W2) - P2

Snack 1
Detox Smoothie + 1 egg white
I like this smoothie; it has funny texture but it is very refreshing. I put a serving of green grass as well in it.

Breakfast
3 egg whites + broccoli + red pepper

Lunch 
Tempeh Vegetable Stew(Cook book recipes).

Snack 2
1 egg white + 2 cucumber
As I mentioned yesterday dropped the idea of chocolate mug cake as it tastes yucky to me.

Dinner
Tempeh Vegetable Stew(Cook book recipes).

Water
Hit the goal of 70 oz

Exercise 
Body Beast - Shoulders

Finished this workout against all odds, woke up late(it is a 40 min workout), iPad battery was 2% left by the time I finished my workout and my exercise ball needs more air. But I so wanted to be done with the workout in the morning that all this was worth it.

Additional Comments
Phase 3 starts tomorrow, need to buy some things like hummus for tomorrow. Phase 3 especially weekends are very tough for me because well life happens(social obligations) and I would say my will power is particularly low on weekends. I will try my best though. I am going to set an intention and make it happen, something in me says I am going to crave kale smoothie ...

No comments: