Thursday, March 09, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 3(W1) - P2


Lean protein and lots of alkalizing veggies unlock stored fat and build muscles, do don't forget to workout with weights - Hailey Pomroy

Motivation for phase 2 right there..unlocks stored fat and build muscles...motivation to eat no carbs and all the egg whites in this world(I don't mind veggies)...stay strong !!!

Day 3 started with a headache as well, avoided taking tynenol at work, as don't feel so great about taking pain killers. Hoping that these will subside next week, it is just first week symptoms(though I do not drink tea or coffee in morning anyways so I wonder what withdrawal symptoms might be).

One thing which I have noticed is that by the end of the day I am very tired, I was trying to think of the reason and I think it might be because of the restrictive nature of this diet. You need to exercise your will power every second of the day, leaving you depleted. Exercising will power does make you tired and that is scientifically proven. This is one thing which I dislike about this diet, I am thinking about food for all the time except when I am sleeping; it cannot be healthy. I need freedom from this constant 'food thinking'! Next thing to do once I finish this round of FMD.

Also, I do not think I can take pictures of my food, no time for that and I seldom plate my food properly and eat(I know..not good..but a girl got to do what a girl got to do..I can either follow the plan and go to work  or just follow the plan)

Snack 1
Detox Smoothie + 1 egg white + 1 Lemon water
This was surprisingly delicious, though I replaced kale with Spinach(inventory issues)

Breakfast
3 egg whites + broccoli + red pepper + mushroom
Don't like it, have to literally eat a spoonful and then chug it down with a gulp of water!(I know not a good way to eat..but then a girl's got to do what a girl got to do!!

Lunch
Confetti Salad (it has soy beans)
Realized that I cannot sit and eat this at my seat as it is too crunchy and people would wonder what am i eating. Also it takes me half an hour to eat it...chomp chomp for half an hour...my neighboring desk people might complain on me!!

Snack 2
Chocolate mug cake + 1 egg white + cucumber
After epic fail few months back, I tried it again..not as bad as it was last time(it was inedible actually)..I was able to eat it at the least, how can something chocolatey taste so bad(it is the fat that makes it tasty and no doubt when companies make something fat free they need to put ton of chemicals else the stuff will taste yucky..NOTE to self...no fat free chemical stuff ...reduced fat still ok..but go full fat..see I am learning!!)

Dinner
Tempeh Vegetable Stew(Cook book recipes).

I think it has a version of the recipe on Hailey's website as well. Again had to replace kale with spinach. Will replace this with egg options next week. I cannot eat egg white souffle at night!

Water
Hit the goal of 70 oz 

Exercise 
Body Beast - Build Legs

Additional Comments
It was a successful day. I started the dose of Fat Blaster from Hailey Pomroy as well. I am so happy that I was able to stick to the plan.

I did eat one piece of matri though(it is a Indian savory delicacy).

I ended the day with a cup of Chamomile tea.

No comments: