Wednesday, March 01, 2017

FMD Round 4 - Exercise Calendar

As this blog is one of the ways to keep me accountable during this FMD round, I am here publishing my workout calendar as well.


Workout Calendar for FMD(phase specific) and using Beachbody programs
So the workouts are phase specific and have planned it around five of beachbody programs - T25, 21DFX, Body beast, Ultimate reset and Piyo). I will see if I need Piyo workouts as I feel for that week. I might just add some dance workout as dancing is the best stress buster for me.

As to check the inventory I need to go ahead with the workouts -
1. Bench - I do not have this and I am still contemplating if I need this. As part of my minimalistic approach to things in my home, this is unnecessary as I can just buy a stability ball.
2. Stability Ball - I might just buy this one and skip on bench
3. Resistance Band - Got it
4. Dumbbells - I have following weights - 2, 8, 10, 12.5 and 25. I think I might need a pair of 20 or at least 15. Will decide based on my exercises from the week 1.

Hailey has mentioned in her book that only one day of phase specific exercise is sufficient for that phase, but I love working out and it is for my mental health(what can I say I am addicted to endorphins!!) But if there is a dearth of time and I have to chose between meal prep and exercise I should be choosing meal prep. I will try to buy as many frozen and cut vegetables as possible and will also include smoothie recipe.

Next round of FMD starts Monday 3/6

No comments: