Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 1(W1) - P1

So it is day 1 and that too phase 1 so I am right on target, going strong, updating the app with all responses. Actually app is very helpful in terms of planning and remaining accountable.

Starting Weight – 140 pounds
Measurements -

Breakfast
1 cup Oatmeal + 1 Cup blueberries

Snack 1
1 cup Frozen Mango  (Can we just have phase 1 forever)

Lunch
Vegetable curry(recipe from cook book) + sprouted grain tortilla + orange

Snack 2
1 small apple

Dinner
Vegetable curry(recipe from cook book) + sprouted grain tortilla

Water
Hit the goal of 70 oz 

Exercise 
T25 Core Cardio


Additional Notes -
So one of the things which I said in my earlier posts is that I need to work to follow two principles – eat within 30 min of waking up and do not go fast without breaking fast. Fact is I wake up at 5am and by 5:30 I start my workout for the day. I think I feel so much better if I workout before eating anything, my performance is better and also who can eat at 5:30! Nevertheless I ate few spoons of frozen blueberries before my workout. Finished rest with my breakfast of oatmeal. One other thing which I broke is had my shakeology; I thought I need some more nutrition and felt like having my shakeology. We are responsible for our results, so I know I am taking this deviation and am fully accepting the responsibility of the impact it might have on my results. I will though take only pea protein during phase 2. 

I think I should document this journey more in terms of pictures, may be on instagram(can post the same pictures on blog later). Only problem is my food is not pretty looking and I aint got time to make it look pretty for pictures)...I am scared that I might end up posting pictures that might actually disgust people rather than inspire them.

Day was marked with terrible headache and chills; I do not know what I am doing wrong! I wont say I was bloated but I had headache and I had to take tynenol at night to get a restful sleep. Was asleep by 9! I usually do not take caffeine and I am used to eating carbs, then what would have trigerred headache? One of the remedies mentioned on the Haylie's blog is to have coconut vinegar/apple cider vinegar. I will try that too.

I am happy that day 1 is down...27 more to go! There were times I was feeling why the hell am I doing something so restrictive but the fact is I have tried so many things in last few years, this is the only thing which has helped me in losing weight; so I better suck it up...I thought round 4 would be easier and that too phase 1 would be easier; but I am surprised it is not...I am so cranky and annoyed...Hope I will be able to get some motivation to thread along...

No comments: