Thursday, March 23, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 17(W3) - P2


Snack 1
Detox Smoothie + 1 egg white

Breakfast
3 egg whites + broccoli + red pepper + green beans + 1.5 limes juice

Lunch
Edamame Confetti Salad

Snack 2
1 egg white + cucumber

Dinner
Tempeh Vegetable Stew(Cook book recipes), but today I am going to eat 3 boiled eggs with it, instead of putting Tempeh in it.

Water
I think I did hit the goal of 70 oz

Exercise 
Body Beast - Bulk Leg
This was a tough workout, though only 40 minutes but it had me crying in pain.

Additional Comments
Its unlike last few times but I am feeling very hungry today, and craving sugar as well. Will try my best to curb the urges and eat as much as possible exactly as I have planned. Feeling sluggish as well, chills and tingling sensation in the body. May be carb withdrawal symptoms! So today I caved in and ate some stuff which was not on the diet, basically it was getting unnerving to the extend that I had tears in my eyes. No regrets!!

Today in midst of everything I realized that if I do not lose any weight this week on FMD, I don't think I will be able to do last week of this round. To be frank I am feeling disappointed today! Even a loss of 2 pounds is acceptable, but not gain and not even the same 139 pounds.

It was an emotional day for me, considering my journey to lose weight and be fit.

No comments: