Monday, March 13, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 6 & 7(W1) - P3

Weight on Saturday morning - 138 pounds(2 pounds down this week)

I sometimes feel Saturday and Sunday are tougher than Phase2; it is different kind of tough as you really want to let it loose after a week of craziness. Also I often get lazy and do not want to cook for self specifically!! Anyhow I think I did Ok, with some slip ups. I will list them down so that I can plan better for next week

Breakfast
Saturday - Had Indian breakfast; it had veggies and carb and was fat too!!
Sunday - Veggie omlete with one one toast

Snack 1
Was not so good at snacking, in the sense sometimes didnt feel like eating or sometimes ate only fat and couldnt include veggies. AREA OF IMPROVEMENT FOR NEXT WEEK.

Lunch
Saturday - Chinese Stir Fry
Sunday - This is where I goofed up, had two slices of pizza as I went to someone's house for lunch.

Snack 2
Had Indian tea for snack one day and it has sugar(Yes I am hiding my face in shame); but hey whatever it takes to pep up your mood a little bit.

Dinner
Saturday - Okra + chana dal + Roti
Sunday - Hummus + veggies

Water
I doubt I would have hit the target. AREA OF IMPROVEMENT FOR NEXT WEEK.

Exercise 
Only thing I was consistent in as this is really a habit for me now; I feel terrible if I do not press play everyday. I am actually pretty proud of this achievement
Saturday - 21 day fix yoga extreme
Sunday - T25 Stretch

Additional Comments
New week, new hope and determination. some days I feel disappointed that I do not have awesome before and after pictures; but then I know that these small changes bring big changes internally. 

No comments: