Friday, March 10, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 4(W1) - P2

Great news !!! No headache !! Woke up feeling lean. Had to wake up at 4:45am as my workout for today was 50 minutes long.

Snack 1
Detox Smoothie + 1 egg white + 1 Lemon water
Again replaced kale with spinach; also added half scoop of greens.

Had my first dose of the day of fat blaster.

Breakfast
3 egg whites + broccoli + red pepper

Forgot to add mushroom today. Somehow this turned out super yucky today. Manged to eat it, but I do not think I will be eating eat for next 3 days at least.

Lunch
Tempeh Vegetable Stew(Cook book recipes).

I have to go out with a friend in the evening, so I thought something filling would be a better idea. Hence replaced the salad with Stew. Will have salad in evening!

Snack 2
1 egg white + cucumber
Didn't care to make the mug cake today, it was not good to eat anyways. If I feel hungry I might try to drink some protein shake.

Dinner
Confetti Salad (it has soy beans)

Water
Hit the goal of 70 oz 

Exercise 
Body Beast - Back/Bis (50 min long workout, these are slow paces and with long breaks, but they are torturous)

Additional Comments

Couldn't be happier that I am done with first week phase 2 already...I am looking forward to eat some fat next three days. Phase 3 is very precarious that way, it is very easy to get derailed and start eating. As a word of caution, Phase 3 is not 'all you want to eat' phase, it has very strategic food types which you have to consume and not doing phase 3 properly essentially means undoing the hardwork of phase2(I didn't say phase 1 because that hardly sounds like hard work to me). So need to stay strong next three days, it will be worth it in the end !!

No comments: