Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 2(W1) - P1

Headache from Day 1 continued to day 2 and so did the chills. I couldnt do some of the exercise moves properly(Had to follow modifier) as jumping kind of aggravates my headache. I had to take a tynenol in office as who can work with a splitting headache.

Breakfast
1 cup Oatmeal + 1 Cup blueberries

Snack 1
1 cup Frozen Mango

Lunch
Vegetable curry(recipe from cook book) + sprouted grain tortilla + orange

Snack 2
1 small apple

Dinner
Vegetable curry(recipe from cook book) + quinoa

Water
Hit the goal of 70 oz 

Exercise 
T25 Speed 2.0

Additional Comments
I was about to skip my evening dinner as I did not have the patience to eat the vegetable curry yet again. But 'miraculously' (yes I am being over dramatic) i came up with an idea. I chopped up some thin slices of red onion and half a lime and some green chilies and mixed it in the vegetable curry. Voila !!! it was so yummy that I actually enjoyed every bite of it. It was like a chat(person of Indian origin will recognize this term). So I finished my day 2 strong with a cup of Chamomile tea. Slept at 9:30pm as I had to wake up at 4:45am next morning. Body beast workouts are longer so I need to wake up a 15-20 minutes earlier! Though would not lie I am bit disheartened to think that there are three more cycles of this yet to come; but then i will try to take it one day at a time. I did finish three rounds of it earlier so I can do this round too as well.

No comments: