Monday, March 13, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 5(W1) - P3


One minute let me shout like a manic before I can act like a lady and blog...YAHHHOOOOOOOO..!! First it is Fri-YAY and then on top of that it is phase 3 of FMD; its like the best day of the week. I woke up at 4:45 today, fully energized and feeling optimistic!!

Breakfast
Oatmeal + blueberries + cashew + coconut shavings + peanut butter(yes inventory issues, need to buy almond butter this week). Also had carrots and bell pepper as veggies.

I am feeling so full. This is one thing which I have learned about food, fat keeps you satiated for a long time. It was snack time and I was not even feeling hungry. Will have little bit though

Snack 1
Hummus + bell pepper

Lunch
Brussel Sprouts+ green beans+sweet potato roasted in coconut oil. Also for protein I forgot to soak beans and do not have boxed beans(added to grocery list), so I would be eating cottage cheese for the protein with lunch.  For fruit it is peach.

Snack 2
Hummus + bell pepper + Carrots

Dinner
Chinese stir fry(made with Olive Oil) + brown rice(Will see if I need more fat, then I will add half an avocado.

Water
Hit the goal of 70 oz 

Exercise 
Ultimate Reset - Reclaim

Additional Comments
Phase 3 is everyone's favorite as this is the closest to a normal meal everyone is used to(at least I am used to). I can eat like this forever. Actually after my round 4 I am planning to try to incorporate Ketogenic Diet with always a salad for lunch. This will be my maintenance approach. I am thrilled for my weight in on Sunday, just need to keep strong for Saturday; weekends are usually tough as temptations and social obligations do come up.

No comments: