Monday, March 27, 2017

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 4 Day 18(W3) - P2


Snack 1
Detox Smoothie + 1 egg white
I love this green smoothie, wish I had a better grinder to make a very fine smoothie, but I think for now I will just have to deal with the coarse smoothie!

Breakfast
3 egg whites + broccoli + red pepper + green beans
Forgot to drink my lime juice, will do that in evening

Lunch
Tempeh Vegetable Stew(Cook book recipes) + 3 egg whites - Tempeh

Snack 2
1 egg white + cucumber

Dinner
Tempeh Vegetable Stew(Cook book recipes) + 3 egg whites - Tempeh

Water
I did hit the goal of 70 oz

Exercise 
Body Beast - Bulk Back

Additional Comments
Yesterday's binge had me feeling the consequences today, my tummy was bloated, probably because of inflammation. One thing I have learned from this is if I want to eat something out of the diet, I will make the healthiest choice possible, eating crap makes you feel like one.

This week I have stayed away from soy as much as possible, had Edamame in lunch yesterday, but lunch and dinner(today and yesterday) had egg whites.

Tomorrow phase 3 is I-burn for me, I need to do all the prep work today so that I am able to accomplish something tomorrow.

No comments: