Thursday, October 06, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 10(W2)

The most dreaded days of Fast Metabolism Diet, phase 2 two days. I thought it is scary for vegetarians or eggitarians(I know that is not a word) like me; but when reading few blogs I realized that even meat eaters find the meat not so appetizing as it is lean meat. Anyways I am feeling good so I am all set to do the Week 2 phase 2. I think I am already pumped up to do Week3 as well.

Breakfast
Veggie Omelete(egg whites) + Lime juice(Stevia)

Snack 1
Three boiled egg whites

Lunch
Edamame Confetti Salad - few words on this. This is a very basic salad and I never thought I would like it so much; it is indeed very yummy and I look forward to eating it.

Snack 2
Three boiled egg whites

Dinner
Three Pepper Souffle - This recipe is also growing up on me, I have started to enjoy this. I made on first day of phase 2 and it is going to be my dinner for tomorrow as well. Though it is egg white, it tastes fine even after reheating in microwave on day 2 of phase 2. Highly Recommend.

Exercise 

Hammer Power - This was a tough workout with maximum weight going till 25+25 pounds. 40 minutes session.
Additional Notes -
Ok I have to confess, I weighed myself again today and guess what the scale is stuck at the same number. But I have kind of learned to ignore the number on scale as I feel good. I am 100 percent sure my measurements would have changed(though I do not have an exact benchmark, I have measurements from like 2 months back). I feel lighter and brighter. 

Also I have been drinking Chlorophyll drops during this phase and hoping that it will help in detoxification.

No comments: