Thursday, October 13, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 17(W3)

This week phase 2 feels easier on cooking; knowing what I am going to eat in advance leads to better choices and less stress. It is one those things, very effective to do but very tough to make yourself do it. 

My phase 2 always starts with snack; it is very easy to boil up 3 eggs and eat them up when I am preparing my daughter for school.

Snack 1

3 boiled Eggs

Breakfast
Mushroom, Broccoli and Leeks egg white omelet

Lunch
Edamame confetti salad

Snack 2
3 boiled eggs

Dinner
Three pepper Egg white souffle 

Exercise 

None

Additional Notes -
Phase 2 today felt difficult, I just couldn't eat so much egg white. Also, unlike last two weeks my energy level is very low and my muscles are aching. Yesterday evening I was feeling so weak that I thought of actually eating rice; it was very tough; hence I didn't eat rice but I went ahead and had some pretzel thins. I think that helped me in getting my craving to eat something crunchy in check. Didn't binge eat; but yes I deviated from my goals yesterday. 

No comments: