Thursday, October 06, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 9(W2)


I had a bit of a disappointment today morning when I weighed myself and my weight is again stuck at 144 pounds. I was planning to go below 140, may by this weekend. 

One thing I am proud of is, yesterday was a emotional day for me, full of stress and I think I handled it well, just one breath at a time.  Today is the day to prep for phase 2(toughest phase of this diet, so so much gets done during this week that I am excited for it now)

Breakfast
Oatmeal + Apple + cinnamon

Snack 1
Mangoes

Lunch
Minestrone Soup with Wild rice

Snack 2
Apple + Ginger Aid tea

Dinner
Vegetable Stir fry + Millet+Chickpea - Had a disaster yesterday when I burned the stirfry and then burned the millet. Left overs are very little, but the food was enough yesterday and hopefully will be enough today.

Additional Notes -
Took Probiotics today morning, hoping that it will help in controlling bloat and headache. Energy level has not been so good today; may be because I slept late yesterday; staying up late is not my jam and I better not do it again!!

No comments: