Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 2 Day 3(W1) - P2

The dreadful phase, but according to Hailey one of the most important phase of FMD(Well not actually as every phase has its own importance and function in mending the metabolism).

So biggest issue that happened here is my lack of prep, I planned that I will put my daughter to bed and then do some cooking and prep for day 3, but, yes as usual slept with her. So had to spend few hours in the morning to cook my breakfast and lunch. That is actually the biggest problem of this diet, so much of cooking and prep and yet another bigger problem of this phase(2) is that most of the stuff has to be cooked fresh or else you(or at least I) you will not be able to keep it down. Egg whites and that too reheated in oven, can taste like eating rubber band. Actually none of the phase 1 and 2 foods taste good after reheating!!


Snack 1
Egg whites(3) + 1 1/2 lemon juice with some Stevia

Breakfast
Broccoli and Leek omelet(3 egg whites)
Post Breakfast - I think i will give up eating. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE eating, but if I have to eat this again I might actually just skip eating. It was not good, I had to force myself to eat it. I ate one mouth full followed by seltzer to push it down!!

Lunch
I am going the vegan way for lunch, yes would be eating Tofu; I didn't feel like eating Edamame salad today, so whipped up some broccoli, mushroom, onion, red bell pepper and baked Tofu. I have some left overs for lunch tomorrow(yaay!!)
Post Lunch update - this was yucky actually worse than the breakfast. Some of the recipe in book look and sound so good till you try them and they come out absolutely disgusting. That actually inspires me to do a post on my favorite and hated recipe from this diet.

Snack 2
2 cucumbers
After the scrumptious lunch I don't think I will be hungry for a long time. Anyways will try to eat the twin cucumber I got as a snack and a bottle of chorophyll water.

Dinner
I ate three egg whites for dinner. Didnt feel like eating. I did however cheat a little bit as I ate few spoonfuls from my daughter's pasta. Well anything to keep in sane. I also had lemon water of 2 lemons. 

Exercise 
Hammer power - This is a tough one with lots of weight lifting. I could have done better in terms of lifting weight, may be tomorrow.

Additional Notes -
My challenge today was timing, I didn't eat every two hours, need to be better on that tomorrow. I did skip meals today and my timing was all haywire. But how can i eat when I do not want to eat. This phase actually make me run away from food. just one more day to go!!

No comments: