Friday, October 14, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 18(W3)

Yesterday was tough, hoping it would be better today. Keeping the food same as yesterday. Added lots of lime in the food list today; had lime juice of 1 1/2 lime in the morning. Forgot to take my vitamins in the morning; will take it in the evening. 

Again started the day with Snack first -

Snack 1

3 boiled Eggs

Breakfast
Mushroom, Broccoli egg white omelet. (Forgot to add Leeks :-))

Lunch
Edamame confetti salad

Snack 2
3 boiled eggs

Dinner
Three pepper Egg white souffle 

Exercise 

Hammer Power

Additional Notes -
I am so happy that this phase is over; I have to be extra careful about phase 3 as last week i totally screwed it up. I have to plan better, its kind of tough to stick to your plan when the whole family is eating something yummy and I am sitting and eating weird food!! But I am so determined to make it a better weekend than last one.

No comments: