Friday, October 28, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 2 Day 4(W1) - P2

I think things are getting better in terms of the anxiety I used to feel for this way of eating. I am less anxious and more comfortable in terms of what is expected. But I still feel I need to take my diet up a notch in terms of types of food and vegetables I eat, I need to mix things up a little bit.

Snack 1
Egg whites(3) + 1 1/2 lemon juice with some Stevia

Breakfast
Broccoli and onion and bell pepper omelet(3 egg whites)
Yesterday I cribbed about my breakfast so much that today my husband volunteered to cook for me, he made the omelet. 
Update after lunch - I am impressed he did a very good job in cooking this, I might have to learn how to make it.

Lunch
The way it tasted yesterday I was so sure to cook something new for me today; but laziness always wins and I got the leftovers from yesterday. Added some broccoli and Bell pepper in hope that it will make the taste of Balsamic Vinegar more tolerable. I think this dish would have tasted better if I wont have put so much of balsamic vinegar.


Snack 2
2 cucumbers + 3 egg whites


Dinner
Tofu + Broccoli + lemon water

Exercise 
Total Body Chisel

Additional Notes -
Today was such a day I chose to not eat food than to eat egg whites. So for dinner had to cook up some tofu. 

No comments: