Monday, October 17, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 20 and Day 21(W3)

Weekends are always the toughest in terms of sticking to the plan 100%, but on a positive note thank God the 'you can eat fat' phase falls on weekend; or else this diet would have been an utter failure at least for me.

With minor hiccups I think i did well, didn't gain any weight so I believe that is a good sign :)

Breakfast
Saturday -
Tapioca(1/4 cup uncooked measurements)+cashew and coconuts(1/4 cup); gosh forgot to put peanut butter for protein(but had some left over omelet of my daughter); one persian cucumber.
Sunday -
Oatmeal+almond butter+coconut shavings+1 whole and 1 egg white+ carrots and bell pepper

Snack 1
Almonds

Lunch
This became dicey as we went out for some work and it became terribly late and we had to eat out; i tried to stick to the diet as much as possible. I ordered Indian 'Dhokla' made from chickpea flour(not much of veggies there).

Sunday -
Thai Veggie soup(veggies+tofu+coconut milk+rice noodles) + Pear

Snack 2
Half Avacado
Sunday I had Avacado and some puffed rice Bhelpuri and may be handful popcorn popped in olive oil.

Dinner
Saturday-
Split Pea and bottle gourd soup(didn't drizzle ghee in it though)

Sunday -
Thai Veggie soup(veggies+tofu+coconut milk+rice noodles)

Exercise 

Did Tone it up 'sunset stretch' routine. Couldn't incorporate Byron Kest Yoga, whenever I got time I just had food and other times i didn't get time.

So yes I didn't completely blew off my diet this weekend like I did last weekend; but I agree I could have done better. I think next week I might just plan it better in terms of what I can eat. Next week is the last week of FMD; I cannot believe that it has already been 3 weeks; I think that is the beauty about this diet it is so much of a life style change rather than some super restrictive diet. The fact that you get to eat so much food is so good for your soul and body. 

On a side note, I might have weighed myself on Saturday and yes I am still above 140 pounds; the scale doesn't seem to be budge for me right now; but that is ok; I have created my current body and metabolism for last 3 decades expecting it all to be undone in 3 weeks is insane; consistency is the key and I am determined to continue on this journey.

No comments: