Monday, October 17, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 19(W3)


Yesterday last day of Phase 2 was tough, by the end of the day i was so over it; i was so hungry but I was not ready to put a single more bite of egg white in my mouth. I had to break one rule and had to use a spicy ketchup to eat my dinner, and felt the aftermath of it today morning(sorry for TMI). Anyways one more week to go and may be I can think of some other recipe of egg whites or may be do something different for snack of phase 2. I realize how important fat is for your mood; I am feeling so much better today after eating cashew and coconuts for my morning breakfast; didnt eat fruit as I didnt feel like it. Will see if I want to eat with lunch. I almost forgot to pack my lunch, but then whipped something up few minutes before leaving for office.

Breakfast
Tapioca(1/4 cup uncooked measurements)+cashew and coconuts(1/4 cup); gosh forgot to put peanut butter for protein(but had some left over omelet of my daughter); one persian cucumber.

Snack 1
Hummus + veggies (Tried making hummus at home, well didn't come out that well, I can actually taste the olive oil)

Lunch
1 sprouted grain tortilla+1 egg white omelet cooked in olive oil with red onion, mushroom and red pepper+ arugula+ more red peppers

Snack 2
1/4 cup almonds(slightly dry roasted)

Dinner
Split Pea and bottle gourd soup with some ghee drizzled in it(I realized it later that ghee is actually an animal product so probably out of the list, but it is still considered as a good source of fat so I am still fine)

Exercise 

Yoga Extreme(did that in the morning, nothing like getting done with your workout first thing in the morning. 

Additional Notes -
Thought did cross my mind today when wearing my jeans in the morning, that I haven't lost weight or inches in last 3 weeks as the jeans is still tight; but then I contemplated on the fact that I ate so healthy last 3 weeks; if nothing else I stayed away from Caffeine and artificial sugar which is a big deal. The fat accumulated in last few decades cannot go away in few weeks; its insane! I think for next week I will go very particular about the foods I eat; I want to finish these 4 weeks strong.

Also, as I am preparing to attend my brother's wedding I think I will have to start round two of FMD right from the next day i.e. 24th October. I might not be able to stick to my diet 100% for the week of 30th Oct as I have a festival coming up; Diwali!! But hope to do next round of FMD strong. I think I have started to like this organized way of eating.

No comments: