Thursday, October 20, 2016

Phase 2 recipe - Chocolate mug cake - Update


Update - yes it was the first thing i did as i reached home...it came out so yucky that I couldn't eat it. Wont try it again.

Can you F$%^&&* believe it, a chocolate mug cake for phase 2, my life just got a tiny bit heavenly. I have never been so excited about food in my life. Sitting here in office all i think about is when i am going to go home and whip this baby for myself.

I took the recipe from Haylie Pomroy's blog - https://hayliepomroy.com/chocolate-mug-cake/

Ingredients

1 egg white
1 1/2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
1 1/2 tablespoons birch xylitol
4 drops of vanilla
dash of sea salt

Directions

Add egg white to mug and whip really well, add in cacao, xylitol, vanilla
MICROWAVE for 45 to 60 seconds on 50% power
Top with dash of sea salt

Note: Mixing all ingredient into a blender bottle then pouring into a mug works really well too

No comments: