Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 13 and Day 14(W2)

Yes Weekend happened and what I feared happened, I went off the track. Saturday was not bad, but Sunday was a complete disaster in the sense that I ate sugar. But i am not feeling guilty about it, it was a conscious choice i made, it was festival which comes only once a year and I didn't want to miss eating the food that is so related to my childhood and in fact feeds my soul. I tried to control myself and not binge eat though.

Monday is a new day and I am very determined to continue with the diet.

Breakfast
Oatmeal +peanut butter+coconut shavings + some red bell pepper and carrots

Snack 1
None

Lunch
Idli and Sambhar(Veggies)

Snack 2
Cashew and Coconuts
Dinner


Exercise 

None

Additional Notes -

Day 14 food diary doesn't exist because I ate whatever i wanted to eat.

No comments: