Monday, October 24, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 27 and Day 28(W4)

So I started the weekend with the new enthusiasm of having lost around 8 pounds(SW-146, CW-138 pounds). As you might know i decided to take a break of one week before starting the second round. But the sequence of events over the weekend made me realized how better this diet makes me feel health wise, so even though I was not fully prepared for round 2, I decided to start round 2 from 10/24.

Also, i bought the Fast Metabolism diet app. It was 3$ and read in few blogs that it is worth it. Liking it so far.

Breakfast
Saturday -
Veggie omelet+Brown Rice Tortilla

Sunday -
Veggie omelet+Brown Rice Tortilla

Snack 1
I usually had random stacks, nothing consistent

Lunch
Saturday
Brown Rice tortilla+hummus+ veggies

Sunday -
Lentils+ rice+okra curry (all cooked in Olive oil)

Snack 2
I usually had random stacks, nothing consistent

Dinner
Saturday-
We went to a friends place and ate Naan(made from all purpose flour) and though it tasted so well, i think it created havoc in my digestion. Had some deep fried vegetable pakora(dipped in chickpea flour)

Sunday -
Was not feeling like eating anything, was super bloated, but eventually ended up eating hummus with a toast(cinnamon swirl)

Exercise 
Saturday I did Byron Kest power yoga for toning. I love his yoga videos, just they are 1 hour long and finding the one hour of time that too with empty stomach is very challenging for me. Hence no exercise on Sunday.

Additional Notes
I want to add that on Sunday I had tea with Sugar and few more things which probably I should be having on this diet. In retrospect it was good because eating all that made me feel sick and bloated and made me realize that I do not need to take a week's break and decided to start my round two on 10/24. I am not fully prepared in terms of prep for Phase1 and I have made a lot of butternut squash soup and I think if I wont eat it, it might go waste.

What I learned over weekend bloating and stuffiness - Eating healthy is not a punishment, it is a privilege and necessity!!!

No comments: