Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Round 2 Day 1(W1) - P1

Actually for round 2 this food log is kind of repetitive as I am already capturing the time of day and meal in the 'Fast Metabolism App'. It also lists the time when i should be eating, which is good. I will see how it goes, if I feel bored writing same things here I might discontinue. But till now I am thinking that app is my plan and this is the status report, as I always finalize the blog past the day after my diet.

I was not very prepared for the day 1 of Phase 1 as I had decided to take a week off. But the way i felt yesterday I was like no way I want to feel this way, I might feel restricted with on FMD but never bloated. The lunch and dinner both have very little oil in it, but I have plans to cook very phase specific food for tomorrow.

Breakfast
Oatmeal+Apple

Snack 1
Clementines

Lunch
Butternut squash soup + brown rice+ lentils+ Mango

Snack 2
Apple

Dinner
This was tricky, my stomach has not yet settled down after weekend eating, so my eating is very haphazard. I ate few popcorns after coming back from office(I know I should probably not eat corn on this diet, but these are non GMO and organic stuff), then i was not hungry at all during dinner time, so I decided to skip my dinner. But close to bedtime i was hungry again, so I ate 'Cinnamon swirl' bread, yes I broke the rule. Tomorrow s a new day and I am going to make myself so proud!! 

Exercise 
Jillian Michael's Level 2

Additional Notes -
I am feeling lethargic now a days, could be seasonal, but I am so freaking tired, even after a 8 hour sleep my eyes hurt as if I have pulled a all nighter. One main reason to start this diet was to have more energy, where is it!! 

Finished 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' yesterday; it is a very sweet movie.I was kind of depressed after watching it, thinking will I be every so happy like that. All wise souls say happiness is an inside job and boy they are so true. Fake it till you make it..I think I want to try this, but then laziness and dullness is also a habit and looks like I have it in me in full swing.

No comments: