Monday, October 24, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 26(W4) - P3 - I broke the 130 pound plateau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is final Phase of FMD round 1, P3. And today i just thought of weighing myself and guess what i weighed 138.4 pounds(imagine me doing a happy dance here). My main aim of doing this diet was to go below 140 weight range and today I achieved it, i think my efforts of last 25 days did pay off eventually. I was struggling with 140 weight for last few years and no matter now much exercise I was doing I was just not going below 140; wooohoo...it is a day to celebrate for me(with a bottle of water of course :-) )

Breakfast
Oatmeal(1/2 cup cooked)+cashew and coconuts(1/4 cup)+half tsp almond butter; one persian cucumber.

Just to add that there is nothing more comforting than a bowl of hot oatmeal, warm and feeds your soul !!

Snack 1
1/4 cup almonds(slightly dry roasted)

Lunch
1 brown rice tortilla+1 egg whole egg cooked in olive oil with red onion+ red pepper+ arugula

Snack 2
Hummus + veggies 

Dinner
Egg plant curry cooked in olive oil + brown rice tortilla

Exercise 
Yoga Extreme 

Additional Notes -
I am happy with the results so far!!


No comments: