Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fast Metabolism Diet - Day 24(W4) - P2

As always my phase 2 starts with snack; it is very easy to boil up 3 eggs and eat them up when I am preparing my daughter for school.

Snack 1
3 boiled Eggs

Breakfast
Mushroom, Broccoli and Red onion egg white omelet

Lunch
Edamame confetti salad

Snack 2
3 boiled eggs

Dinner
Three pepper Egg white souffle 

Exercise 

ISO Hammer conditioning

Additional Notes -
Ok things were really tough today, and I am not exagerating they were! I was so ready to eat something cooked, nice and warm with some comfort to it, something like naan and Curry; but I knew it is the last week and if I break the diet I will not feel good. Just holding on to that thought I was able to get through the evening. At night though i did eat some pretzel thins; I know I voilated but anything to not wreck things up completely and don't forget I have one more day of Phase 2 to go tomorrow. 

Also, earlier I thought I will stat the round 2 of FMD immediately after Sunday; but yesterday I decided that I would need a break; May be a week in there and I will start the second round. Now this might change once I start phase 3; but this is what I have thought of for now. 

No comments: